“The only thing that you absolutely have to know is the location of the library.”Albert Einstein
Lead the way, join the Pioneer Society!
The Pioneer Society is a group of individuals and organizations dedicated to ensuring that future generations enjoy the same high level of library programs and services that exist today. The Pioneer Society recognizes the Pioneer Library System Foundation’s most generous supporters.
Members of the Pioneer Society make a substantial annual gift to the Pioneer Library System Foundation of $500 or more. Individuals or families who have made provisions for the Pioneer Library System Foundation in their estate plan automatically become members of the Pioneer Society. Become a member of the Pioneer Society by informing Foundation staff of your intention to make a planned gift. Requests for anonymity are always honored.
In addition to supporting one of the most important cultural and educational resources in our community, your contribution will be recognized in a number of ways including:
- Your name on a brick paver in the plaza of the Norman West Public Library Branch as a member of the Pioneer Society.
- You will receive an exclusive Pioneer Library System VIP library card.
- A copy of the annual PLS Big Read book selection in advance.
- Inclusion on the PLS Foundation website and in our publications
- Invitations to special Pioneer Society events.
- Barb Burcham; Ad Specialties & More, LTD
- Tom & Teresa Caraway
- Paul & Anne Hammond
- Cleo L. Craig Foundation
- Pamela Sharp
- Diana Hartley
- Susan Grossman
- Karen Marasco
- Jeff & Kaci Miles
- Gray, Blodgett & Co., PLLC
- Jim Bowers
- Sally Maynard; Coldwell Banker – Heart of Oklahoma Real Estate
- Matt Robinson; First Fidelity Bank
- James & Claudia Chappel
- Cynthia Cooper
- Jaci Williams
- Mr. & Mrs. Don Symcox
- Rhonda Godwin